Performance Tracking Integration
- Conversion Tracking (See who is turning from a prospective viewer to a customer)
- A/B Testing (See which version of a page gets the best response)
- Google Analytics (Get amazing information about viewers and how they use your site)
- Goals (Set a defined path you want to see viewers use, and how effective it is)
- Analytics E-Commerce (Track online sales and revenue generated from search terms)
- We will perform an analysis of your website and provide insight into it’s marketing potential
- If you are already marketing online, we will analyze your current strategies and campaigns to provide a detailed plan of action.
- We will implement tracking code into your current site to provide reports on how users are reacting to the content. Such things as number of visitors, are they new or returning, where they are located, how long they viewed pages, how many pages they viewed, what keywords they used to get to the site, etc.
Focused and Detailed Campaigns
- The goal with your online marketing is to attract the right prospects who have a greater intent to participate or purchase from your site. That is achieved by separating your campaigns into content relative strategies so when the prospect clicks on your ad, they are presented with the right information that appeals to them. This also reduces the cost per click saving you money.
- We provide a detailed information about the strategy and why it will create a good ratio of people clicking your ad when displayed (Click Through Rate), and also successfully getting that person to subscribe, purchase, or inquire about your services or product (Conversion).
- We provide our clients with reports as to the success of the campaigns and website. The frequency could be daily, weekly, or monthly depending on your preference and types of reports you wish to receive.
- The internet is our baby, and as it grows we study and ask the right questions to ensure positive development. Marketing potential is not limited to pay-per-click advertising with text ads or banner ads, there are affiliate marketing programs as well as a multitude of ethical online marketing tactics to gain exposure.
The search engine world has grown substantially, and is an imperative part of your desire for a website, or gaining more exposure for a return on your investment!
There is a plethora avenues available to market online, but the most efficient and cost effective method to gain exposure to millions is utilizing the pay-per-click advertising provided by the leading search engines online. Utilizing these resources can grant instantaneous exposure to those searching the internet through the leading search engines of Google, Yahoo, and MSN. This marketing tactic allows you to customize regions, demographics, and so much more to cater your marketing to attract only those who will find what your offering relevant and greatly increase the opportunities that they will purchase something, contact for follow up through email, or call to learn more.
The biggest mistake you can make when marketing your website is to do it yourself. The first time we mentioned marketing a website for many of our clients they had already invested a little money into the search engines pay-per-click marketing. They expressed a large dissatisfaction claiming that it was costing them too much and they were not getting the exposure or return they would like. That is because there is detailed techniques and methods needed to market correctly and cost effectively.
Investing in online marketing without the guidance of a professional is like getting in a car without the keys and feeling dissatisfaction because it won’t go anywhere and left with the feeling it is broken and you wasted your money.
We would like the opportunity to work with your business and guide you through the essential elements to get your marketing efforts started, or address and revise the marketing you are already doing so that you can save more money while gaining more exposure to the right prospects who want to invest in what you have to offer.